Sunday, February 16, 2014

New Music! Support what you like.

I've been M.I.A. as am emcee for awhile, but not without reason. I was in a place where I wasn't sure if I wanted to make more music only to be looked over for the next club/dance song or corny catch phrase song that has become more popular than ever in this age of hip hop. I wanted to make more positive and motivating music, and thus allowed myself to think I wouldn't be able to make the moves I want to make in this arena. I also made the decision not to speak on any negative personal feelings in my music, although they make great songs. In light of all this, I have been inspired by a few good personal friends not to hold back my music from people who would appreciate it. All that being said, I am going to finally put out my Close Doesn't Count project. There will be no specific release date for the complete project, but I will be releasing individual tracks over time. Check out the music on my Bandcamp.com page ( https://illran.bandcamp.com ) and support the music. Thanks for the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment